MULTI-NATIONAL BANK AND INVESTMENT HOUSE
CLOUD ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES – MICROSOFT AZURE
UK | 2017/2018
- This project carried out application migration readiness assessment and cloud capability assessment prior to migration to Azure.
CLOUD AUTOMATION SERVICES – AWS
LONDON, UK | 2017/2018
- This project built an analytics platform that comprises of a sandbox, non-production and production environments, all using automation tooling.
- The provision of compliance and security management systems.
- Technologies used: Dome 9, Trend Micro, AWS KMS, SumoLogic, Terraform, Chef, Artifactory, Jenkins and Git.
CLOUD ARCHITECTURE SERVICES – AWS
NEW YORK, USA | 2017/2018
- This project implemented a minimum viable cloud infrastructure prior to a data centre migration.
- Also implemented snapshots and monitoring.
- End user training was provided so that the client can successfully build upon the technologies implemented.
- Technologies used: AD federation, Terraform, AWS Lambda, SumoLogic, AWS CloudTrail.
CLOUD ARCHITECTURE SERVICES – GOOGLE CLOUD PLATFORM AND AWS
BOSTON, USA | 2016
- This project deployed a proof of concept using Google Cloud Platform to showcase Chef Automation Server capabilities in managing deployment, OS, patching and logging functionality on infrastructure.
- Technologies used: ELK stack (logging), MySQL, AWS Elasticsearch, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, environment templates, web application firewalls, AWS CloudHSM, RHEL.
CLOUD AUTOMATION SERVICES – IBM SOFTLAYER
BOSTON, USA | 2016
- This project implemented automation for the evaluation of Chef within an existing Softlayer hosting platform.
- Technologies used: IBM Softlayer, Chef, ELK, Oracle.
CLOUD ARCHITECTURE SERVICES – MICROSOFT AZURE
LONDON, UK | 2016
- This project was to design an application migration process from managed service to the Azure cloud, architecting the application landscape and associated security posture, setting roadmaps for application migration, creating the destination architecture, selecting third party toolsets and cost management. Technologies used: Puppet, Barracuda security devices, Jenkins, Cloudyn, Microsoft Azure Security Portal and Key Management Service.
CLOUD ARCHITECTURE SERVICES – AWS AND MICROSOFT AZURE
LONDON, UK | 2014
- This project was to design, implement and refine an AWS infrastructure that was created to solely host auditing and tax software for the customer's clients. Single sign on was required throughout a secure segregated infrastructure.
- Technologies used: Puppet, Foreman, Chef, F5, AWS ELB, Crypto Auditor, Hadoop Big Data (Horton-works), MySQL and MS SQL, RHEL and Windows servers.
CLOUD ARCHITECTURE SERVICES
CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA | 2014
- This work was based around the formulation of longer-term IT infrastructure strategies including local and wide area fixed and wireless networks, storage, virtual servers, fixed and mobile computing appliances and devices.
- Technologies used: SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and IBM technologies.